DIY RACING GAME SIMULATOR BUILD GUIDE

 




Hello everyone Welcome to My channel,

Today I am going to show you, how I build a "Racing Game Simulator" with the help of Arduino UNO. YouTube channel " make sure you subscribe to my channel 

A Builds(Click here)"

This is the build blog, So let's make it.

So as this project work on Arduino Uno its is very simple to make it, first you have to make your Arduino as a joystick controller device by going to this site https://code.google.com/archive/p/unojoy/  you will know how its work.

I have uploaded video on you tube of both testing and building of this project and also uploading hole simulator build 


Components 

Arduino Uno x 1.

Potentiometer x 3.

Some push Buttons.


Mechanical part

Pillow block Ball Bearing * x 2

Metal pipe 

plywood cut-out 




 Operation

its operation is simple bunch of potentiometer use for input as X Y Z axis.

X axis is use for steering control. 

Y axis is use for Brake control.

Z axis is use for Accelerator Control.

There are one additional parameter called  "Z rotation" which is use for clutch.


switch are use as multifunction switch depending upon the game.

Their are  three potentiometer X Y Z axis as follow 



Here it is as we see their are total 14 additional switches for multifunction 

I am planning a video on "How to convert Arduino into Joystick" so make sure you follow me and subscribe to my channel

 Video


Go check build process of this Simulator

https://youtu.be/5SiRgCNcc08



Subscribe to my channel for such amazing cool project......... 




Comments